An introductory course into arrest and control
This course covers the basics of conflict management, handcuffing, and controlling a suspect while in the performance of duties as a security guard.
If you wish to work in the security or law enforcement fields, then effective practical and theoretical knowledge of the core principles of arrest and control is essential. Pacific West Academy’s comprehensive course seeks to provide our students with the most thorough education in relation to this vital area.
We know that our course is capable of providing an outstanding foundation in the field of arrest and control. So whether you wish to advance your existing learning and experience, or pursue further education in anticipation of a career change, our course is sure to be able to provide you with everything you need to know.
Arrest and Control Training Course Overview
First and foremost, our Arrest and Control course seeks to provide you with all the basic principles of conflict management. This is an area that requires intensive study. We know the importance of ensuring that all students who enroll on this course understand the fundamentals in this area. Conflict management can be difficult to master, but our Arrest and Control course will provide you with everything you need to know to excel in this area.
From there, you will learn important skills relating to conflict management. This includes a thorough overview of the basic principles of handcuffing. We include guides to the equipment used and the beneficial techniques you will be able to utilize.
The course will also provide you with a thorough knowledge of the techniques used to control a suspect while in the performance of duties as a security guard. The training we provide in this area will be both theoretical and practical. You will therefore have a thorough understanding of what to expect from this kind of work.
Finally, legal searching will also be included as part of the course. This is an area that is a source of much confusion and debate. We will be careful to walk you through the legalities and the related techniques as thoroughly as possible. As well as expanding your knowledge on the theory of legal searching, you will also be afforded options to learn how to legally search someone.
All of the information above is delivered by highly qualified and experienced teachers who are committed to ensuring you feel comfortable throughout your learning. If you have any questions or need further advice on a specific area, our course teachers will be only too happy to help. We appreciate the fact that our students need to be 100% satisfied and confident with the information they learn from us. We will do all we can to ensure you reach that point.
Students will learn:
- Basic principles of conflict management
- Handcuff equipment use and care
- Basic handcuffing methods
- Legal searching
Duration: 4 hours
Why choose Pacific West Academy?
- We hold a number of approvals from regulatory bodies pertaining to the quality of the courses we provide. We are approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE), the California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education (CSAAVE), and many more besides. These approvals mean that when you enroll on one of our courses, you can be completely confident. They mean our training and education methods are of the highest possible standards.
- We are proud of the reputation we have earned as the foremost security service in California. We have been delivering training and certification services in this field for many years. Experience has allowed us to have develop and refine the courses we offer in that time.
- Pacific West Academy is an Advanced Security Concerns, Inc (ASC) company. ASC are one of the best-known names in the security and training industry, and have been responsible for providing services such as law enforcement agencies, the military, and even government. The directors of ASC have over 80 combined years of experience in this field. This means you can be sure you are undertaking courses that have been created and refined by the very best of the best.
Why not get in touch with us today?
We at Pacific West Academy would be happy to discuss any questions or queries you may have about our Arrest and Control course. So whether you want to ask for more information or take the next step in booking your place on one of our courses, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you onto one of our courses soon.Contact Us View Scheduled Training